A soap saver bag made out of a highly durable fibre Sisal, which is not only friendly to our skin, but also kind to our planet.
9cm x 12cm
Custom sized to fit my.naked.bar soaps and other bar soaps you may love.
(size is smaller than regular soap bags out there for easier handling and less material wastage)
Why use a Soap Bag?
* Alternative to soap dish. Keeps bars dry in between use. Suitable if you have a dry and airy place to hang the bag between showers. Keeping bars dry help to extend lifespan of bar soaps (esp cold process soaps).
* Enjoy more lather and gentle exfoliaton when used during shower.
* Facilitate easy gripping of soap bars, especially helpful for elderlies.
* Serves as soap saver pouch where small soap pieces can be consolidated and used. Zero wastage!
* Doubles up as great gift bags for our bare soaps. Gift as a Bar+Bag starter set.
- Derived from agave, a succulent native to Southern Mexico that is highly sustainable.
- Agave is drought resistant and grows in environments that are unsuitable for many other crops
- Sisal can be harvested for full 10 years with relatively high yield.
- In the 12 years lifespan, agave absorbs more CO2 than it produces.
- Waste products from agave can be turned into animal feed, fertiliser and generate bioenergy
- 1pc for $5
- 5pcs for $20
- 10pcs for $35
Sisal Soap Saver Bag
1 pc - S$5
5 pcs- S$20
10 pcs - S$35